Center for Performing Arts
The Center for the Performing Arts is a four-year course of study which will expose talented and interested students to musical theatre. Students will study acting, voice, and dance and will have several performance opportunities throughout the course of the year.
Goals and Objectives:
• To provide in-depth training in musical theatre(acting, voice, and dance);
• To offer knowledge of artistic skills necessary for successful careers in the performing arts;
• To provide instruction by professional faculty and artists-in-residence;
• To provide opportunities for students to be showcased in the community.
For further questions, please call or email:
Virginia Markham- Supervisor of Music and Performing Arts
540-562-3900 EXT 10253
Carol Webster - Director of the Center for Performing Arts
540-562-3900 EXT 29000
Course of Study
- Dance I, II, III, IV
- Musical Theatre I, II, III, IV