Last Updated: November 2022
This page was developed to provide accountability and transparency for the budgeting and spending of the COVID-19 funds awarded to Roanoke County Public Schools. Financial reports have been shared with the School Board periodically and are available through BoardDocs, however, it is our desire to provide one place where all grant reports can be accessed by stakeholders.
Other resources you may find useful:
- Roanoke County Public Schools: COVID-19 Information including COVD-19 dashboards (when applicable) and the return to school plans (as required by the American Rescue Plan)
- Virginia Department of Education: COVID-19 & Virginia Public Schools
- U.S. Department of Education: The Road to Success for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Georgetown University Edunomics Lab: The Study of Education Finance ESSER Expenditure Dashboard (ESSER III Only)
- ASBO International Report: How Have School Districts Spent ESSER Funds So Far?
The headings below represent each Federal Act Appropriation under which the School Division received funds and links to a separate page detailing the budget and spending. Most grants have links to detailed spending spreadsheets and to the County Ordinance Appropriating the funds to the School Division.