The MCE PTA Board:President- Becky AshbyPresident Elect- Morgan MeddingsCo-Vice Presidents: Brianna Reinhardt and Courtney HarlessSecretary- Rhiannon MarshallTreasurer- Casey SmithMembership Drive- Jordan FranciscoTeacher Appreciation- Beth Cook and Chris Whitlock
The MCE PTA play a very important role in helping provide fun and educational activities for the community, parents, and students. Your membership, volunteer time, and support of our PTA are greatly appreciated.
MCE PTA Bylaws
Join the PTA: Membership Form
*** Ways you can help Masons Cove Elementary: ***
1. Send in Box Tops: Click HERE for a Box Tops Collection Sheet
Information about Box Tops For Education :
2. Send in Tyson Project A+ Labels (worth 24¢ per label)
3. Send in Coke Rewards - See info here
4. Sign up for Amazon Smile- select purchases give money directly to the school.
Go to https://org.amazon.com/ for directions. Search for Masons Cove Elm PTA
5. Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards. This links your Kroger card to our school and
automatically gives money back to Masons Cove Elementary!
By registering your Kroger card and simply swiping at the register, our school will receive 5% of your total sales. You will still be able eligible to receive your Kroger fuel points.
Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy • Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Enter FC944 or Masons Cove Elem PTA from list and click on confirm.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
Like the MCE PTA Facebook Page: Masons Cove Elementary PTA
There are no upcoming events to display.