The Character in Action (CIA) Club at WBMS welcomes you!
CIA is all about prevention and wellness for ourselves, our school, and our community. We engage in activities to educate and provide support to others including:
- Creating mental health awareness posters for the school
- Marching in the Vinton Christmas Parade
- Making Christmas cards for nursing homes,
- Writing notes of encouragement to peers
- Red Ribbon Week activities
- Canned food drive
- Passing out drug/alcohol awareness information
- Random Acts of Kindness Week activities
- and much more!
The club is open to any 6th, 7th, and 8th grader with interest. We meet one to two times each month, during school lunches.
Please reach out to the club sponsors for further information: Mrs. Allyse Dunlop (LIFE Counselor), Mrs. Elaine Campbell (6th Grade Sponsor), Ms. Erin O’Donnell (7th Grade Sponsor), and Mrs. Missy Steele (8thGrade Sponsor).