The 5th Grade students at GES will learn the 5th Grade Virginia Standards of Learning this year. They can be found at the following link.
5th Grade Teachers:
- To become better organized.
- To encourage responsibility.
- To be able to make good choices.
- To develop more independence.
- To prepare students for the transition to middle school.
Helpful Hints for Parents
- Check assignment notebooks daily.
- Set aside a time and place for your child to do homework assignments.
- Please make sure your child has a good nutritious breakfast each morning.
- Set a reasonable bed time for your child allowing them 15 minutes of reading time.