- Login using your RCPS credentials (your email address and password)
- Browse the Explore tab and borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading it right away.
- Close the book and go to your Shelf to see all of your books. From there you can:
- Click/tap Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to the book.
- Click/tap Options to renew or return the book, get to your notes and highlights, and more.
- Click on the three bars in the top right-hand side of the screen. From there, you can click "Add a Public Library" and find Roanoke Valley Libraries."
You now have two libraries you can choose between for ebooks and audiobooks for a total of over 1,000 books.
Adding the Sora App to ClassLink
- Choose the + at the top of the ClassLink page after you have logged in.
- In the search bar type in Sora App and when it appears, select the app and then Add. The Sora App is now on our ClassLink page.
What is the loan period and How to Renew
- The loan period for an eBook and Audiobook is 27 days. You are allowed to have 1 item checked out at a time.
- To renew, choose the material thate you have checkedout already on your shelf.
- Choose Options and then the Renew tab. Choose Renew again. Materials can only be renewed 2 days before the due date.
- You will not be able to renew if someone else has the book on HOLD and is waiting for it.
Returning Books Before They are Due
- Choose the material on your shelf.
- Choose Options and then Return tab. Choose Return again.